A working student Marian earned almost 33,000 a month of being Homestay Tutor ESL


Homestay Tutor ESL Marian is a College student too.


working-student

Hello I am Marian. I am working student. I was worked in some various fast food franchise store.
My job position is frequently a cashier staff. Being cashier staff is not easy job because i will handle the company profit.
One day in the end of my duty I was experienced a shortage of profit. This will result a salary deduction in my wages. Ouch! Because of this I won’t like any more a cashier job.
And also, a haggard experienced every Sunday. It is a usually peek numbers of customers came in our store. Because almost all people took their family bonding every Sunday. They usually have a snacks or dinner in some franchise store.

cashier
Haggard Cashier


Then I decided to leaved my cahier job because of the haggard experiences with low pay rate job.
Last month at July 2018 I tried to apply in a lot of Online company. Hoping an opportunity to work on one of them. But only one Online Company approved my application. Which is the Ontue Company as being a Homestay Tutor ESL.  I was so blessed by giving me a chance to work. Because I know to myself I am lack of educational attainment and i am still a college student.
I never doubt to grab this opportunity of being a Homestay Tutor ESL.

money-marion
Homestay Tutor ESL Profit

Then in the 2nd week of the July I received my first salary in Ontue. I received 16,063 pesos in just 15 days with average of 2.9 hours a day. I was so impressed on this salary rate without stress.
In one month estimated my salary rate was range around 33,000 almost 3 hours of teaching daily as a Homestay Tutor ESL.

It much so better than before I received a 2600(Not Included the Tax and Other Deduction) every 2nd week of a month with 4 hours duty daily of being a cashier staff in a franchise store.
Almost 10 times difference salary rate of being a Homestay Tutor ESL vs. Cashier staff with 50 pesos per hour (Province rate).

-Story from Homestay Tutor ESL Marian

Comments