Rafael earn 38k-45k a month alternative income for OFW

Alternative income for Abroad Income

Working abroad story

OFW
OVERSEAS FILIPINO WORKER

Work abroad it means those people who search a job and decided to move from one country to another to earn money.
Now a days at least one member from the family is surely to take this challenge.
Those people who works abroad are those people who are brave. Yes! they are brave people because they choose to work away from their homeland.

This is Rafael am ‘I formerly an OFW from Taiwan. He worked in Taiwan as a factory worker for 3 years.
My monthly income is around 38,000 PHP (depends on foreign exchange rate) or almost at 22,000 NT$. Offered to a Taiwan Factory Worker like me.

AT HOME
ARRIVED FROM TAIWAN

Then October 2017 I got home to the Philippine from Taiwan.  My experience working in abroad is so challenging. 38,000 pesos per month is not enough. You why? The lifestyles living in Taiwan is totally different to the Philippines. All things are expensive and foods. That’s why I need to sacrifices my health. In order to survive to the challenge, I faced before. Every month I send a money in my family around 20k a month.

Story to become a Homestay Tutor ESL

TEACHER
TEACHER

Then when I am here in the Philippines I applied for some company but I took a lot of month waiting for my application to acknowledge. Then I search a job vacancy to the Internet then I found out that there is a lot of job available to be work as Online Employee. One of those jobs is being a Homestay Tutor ESL.

According in my research a Homestay Tutor ESL job is in-demand job in the market now a days. One of the highest paid job and you just working only at home. And simply teaching English online as Homestay Tutor ESL for the foreign student.

You know why I went in abroad? It is because of the money. I was attracted to the salary wage they offer from abroad. But in my experience the numbers of salary it so high but only 30-40% of your salary you can take home because of the lifestyle in abroad. The expenses are so high. That why I decided to settle in here the Philippines and I won’t never work at abroad due to my experience.

LEARNING
TEACH ONLINE

Then a months after I had researched a job. I am so blessed because I easily entered and now am working in a prestigious company which is Ontue as Homestay Tutor ESL. I worked here at home and I had been teacher since last 2017. This is the answer for my prayers before. Because I had gained every month a 38k-45k just for teaching at home. I got a lot of benefits working in here. Just like I don’t need to worry to the financial income, I have a lot of time to my family and no pressure at work.

Homestay Tutor ESL is one of the best jobs. By earning 38k a month and I can 100% take home unlike working abroad almost 30%-40% of my salary I can take home. Its big differences benefit in both jobs’ environment.

Shared story from Homestay Tutor ESL Rafael






Comments