Homestay Tutor ESL decided to come back in Ontue

Missing the Homestay Tutor ESL experience

homestay tutor esl missing ontue


Shared Story of a Homestay Tutor ESL

I took BS Nursing in Far Eastern University in Philippines. I graduate and find several jobs in some various hospital to use my desire career which is to become a nurse. Then after a few months after I graduated in college I am luckily that had got a job. In several years I worked as Nurse but there are some cases I feel so tired because of the shifting of schedules. I am always lacking of rest which feels me moodier, indisposed and out of liveliness. 


Because of this experience pushes me to inquire to some of my friends If what is the best earning money job without pressure at work.
Then she told me that one of the in-demand jobs on the past few years up to now is to be a Homestay Tutor ESL. 
It's good new for me because i know in my self that i have capable to teach in English because of my speaking of English language is efficiency.

Then I tried to apply as Homestay Tutor ESL in several Online Learning system and I found out that the best place to teach is in Ontue Company.

You know why Ontue for Homestay Tutor ESL is the best?


Because a year before I got married and have my son in my life I worked in Ontue as Homestay Tutor ESL and I earn around 46,020 in a month in average teaching of 5.8 hours a day. But in past few months I was stop on my teaching job because I choose to focus on my son to taking care of him for every day. But i miss the experience of earning some money at home.

That why I am applying again as Homestay Tutor ESL in Ontue while I taking care of my son. To earn extra income because I know
Ontue is high paid company for Homestay Tutor ESL

-Story from Mary

Comments