As Homestay Tutor ESL Jenny is Non-degree holder earned 40,102 in a Month


In Ontue  as Homestay Tutor ESL even your non-degree holder you can work here


Story to be a Homestay Tutor ESL


Hello am I Jenny, from Pampanga, I am graduated as 2-year course of Computer Science.
.
As you can read am I not a degree holder am I only associate graduated in STI.


We all know that almost all Company are required a graduated at list 4 years degree course for white-collar and professional jobs. That’s why for those inadequate in educational attainment like me, are hard to get a professional job even we have a good skills and knowledge for the job we applying for.

It’s been discriminating rules, right? Because the other company they don’t even recognize us. That’s why some of non-degree holder are push themselves to grab a low position job with low wage rate.

Be a Homestay Tutor ESL

application-rejected-homestay-tutor-esl

We know that some people judge by its cover this means they don’t at least take a look that what you have. Unlike in Ontue this company recognized my skills in English Speaking, they approve my application as Homestay Tutor ESL.

I have been teaching as Homestay Tutor ESL for almost five years up to now. I chose this path because I love teaching student also and seeing the student improvements it’s my success too.
 Aside on that am I very thankful in Ontue that they trust me to handle their student with their Interactive Online Learning System.


As Homestay Tutor ESL i earned money
money-ghen-homestay-tutor-esl

Working in Ontue as Homestay Tutor ESL my highest paid i gain was on January 2018 with 40,102 by teaching average of 7.1 hours daily. Its better salary income for non-degree holder like me. right?


-Shared story by Homestay Tutor ESL Jenny

Comments