Easy to got hired as Homestay Tutor ESL and earn 35k-40k monthly


Yearly the job seekers continuously having a huge number. These will be more challenging experience for those job seekers.
In my experienced in job seeking it’s hard to find job even am I degree holder applicant. You have a lot of competitors around. And more competitor’s it's might have lower percentage to achieve the job you applying for.


Applying outdoor

Weary Applicant


You spend a lot of money

Looking a job all around and attending some interviews in anywhere place. You spend a lot of money.
  • You need to spend money for your transportation
  • You need to spend money for your foods
  • You need to spend money for some common requirements
  • You need to spend money for a lot of resume’s copies
  • You need to spend money for a lot of document photo copies.

That’s why applying job is not easy you need to ask for your parents to sponsor your expenses.

You feel your time was wasted when you have been rejection on the job you applying for.

This scenario is usually can be experienced of each of us. When we have wanted to have something then they turn into nothing. The reason of this failure it can be lack of experience, lack of qualification or more competitors better than you.

It so tedious in applying job in outdoor

Walking around and commuting anywhere our body will consume a lot of energy. Because of this we frequently feel hungry. And it so tired when you are at home.


Homestay Tutor ESL application in Online


Apply Online


Willingness to have a job as Homestay Tutor ESL


I experienced all of those when I was applying outdoor. Sadly, I was repeatedly rejected on the other company. I feel so frustrated because I have done all of my effort but still nothing. Maybe I am not good enough for those jobs I was applied before.
But am I still not give up I would like to have job to help my family. And to return a good output for all of those support and expenses they spend on me.


Application experienced in Ontue as Homestay Tutor ESL



One day I’d tried to search and applied through internet because I am lacking of budget in my job search. Then finally I found Ontue hiring a Homestay Tutor ESL. This is great because I don’t need to spend a money in my application in Ontue as Homestay Tutor ESL. I just need full filled all the information they need and providing my nice Introduction video’s. Then my application process was done immediately in just 10 mins. With my uploading my Introduction video in YouTube as Homestay Tutor ESL.


Speed of approval Process in Ontue as Homestay Tutor ESL

After an hour my I tried to visit the website of Ontue. Then I see am I finally I got a 1-star rating and shown up in the Recommended Homestay Turor ESL page. The application process is so easy I don’t need to spend time, money and all-out effort just to have a job.

Easy application process I don’t need spend a lot of money just all I need is a good internet, headset with mic and camera.
More chance to get hired just complete all requirements than to apply in outdoor with low percentage of chance to get a job.


Homestay Tutor ESL what you got?

In Ontue as Homestay Tutor ESL besides of easy application process it is also worth it because you can earn high salary rates. Just set your own salary rate in each booking schedule and there are also there are some cases if you want to grab the student auction you can bid on them regarding on the salary rate of your class session.



In my experienced in Ontue each month I earned around 35,000 – 40,000 by teaching around 5-6 hours daily as a Homestay Tutor ESL.

It much better to apply at home using internet than to apply walking in all-around places to the various companies.
You can earn more benefits in applying at home through Online because besides of comfortably in your job search. It’s frequently lot of jobs have competent salary rate. Just like Homestay Tutor ESL in Ontue. Just try it and you will experience to earn high paid rate monthly.

Here are the application guidelines
Click here to apply

 -shared story from Homestay Tutor ESL Sabrina




Comments