Homestay Tutor ESL received 40k-46k monthly by John

Inspiring dream dedication


I lost my Homestay Tutor ESL job which i receivied 40k-46k Monthly before


I was born in Quezon City, Metro Manila Philippines. Graduated in IT course. 

When I was 14-year-old my mother bought a computer for me. It was my first time to use a computer at that time.
I was so amazed by using my computer because they have a lot of games installed on it. At that time, its begin to make it my hobby with using of computer. Because of this I was curious if how they create a game in a computer.


Then after a several years and I was around 17-year-old of age and studied as a first-year college of an IT student in University of the Philippines Diliman my eldest cousin was came and settle in our home. My cousin is working as a Programmer.
During with him at home they always face out on his PC they always doing something. Then I asked him what they always doing he told me that he creating a Games app. At that time, I was curious and told him to teach me if how to create a game in computer. He gave me a tutorial book and website resources then I start practicing my coding and creating a simple Games apps with the guidance of my cousin but a after 2 years of staying of my cousin in our home he leaves us and he stay on their province.

During my college life. In school I was so lazy in almost academic subject. I got always an exact passing grade in academic but in my major subject Programming and English I got always a high grade.
Then in the year of 2015 I was graduated.
Being fresh graduate it was hard for me to find a job. I always applying walk in various company’s but they did not recognize me. Daily applying is so expensive about of the transportation travel all around of the cities.


Searched the Homestay Tutor ESL hiring


One day I try to search a job in Internet because am I lacking of budget in my daily travel. Then I found several companies offering an Online job and also the Ontue company they looking for Homestay Tutor ESL. I try to all of those Company and only Ontue recognized me immediately because I was fulfilled all of their requirements. I start a 1 star+ Recommended Homestay Tutor ESL.  Then a minute after I book my schedule I got a lot of reservation in my class.


Being Homestay Tutor ESL I was always earning around 43,000 monthlies by teaching around 5-6 hours a day. Way back October 2016 I was got one of the Top earners with minimal working hours. I stayed in Ontue because of this big financial income. I like working in Ontue because I can practice also my passion of coding and creating some Game Apps during my free time.

And now I was working in a Developer Company as a Game Developer. I grab this opportunity because this is my passion. Working here is too low income compare to the income from Ontue as Homestay Tutor ESL.  Because being here as Game developer I only earn fix 18,000 a month but in Ontue I was earned around 40k -45k amount it’s a big lost financial income for me. 
That’s why before I grab this job, I was so confused if what will desire to choose.
Then I decide to grab this Game developer job.

"I like and i'am happy working in Ontue as Homestay Tutor ESL before but I love my passion which is to be a good Game developer and this career is one of my dream."



Honestly to say, I miss being Homestay Tutor ESL in Ontue.
-Shared story from John




Comments