Homestay Tutor ESL Shaira was earned 39,330 in a month by teaching average of 5.4 hours daily


About me for being Homestay Tutor ESL

Hi I’m Shaira from Pampanga Philippines I’d have done my course as Physiology. I use my experience and knowledge I learned in my school into my job as Homestay Tutor ESL .

In my college life I would like to take BS Secondary Education because I love teaching. I like talking to other people sharing its other information’s. But my parents want me to take Physiology education instead of BS Secondary Education.

Why i Choose to be Homestay Tutor ESL

After my college life I find jobs that I want to express my desire occupation which is to teach but am I not graduated in any educational courses. That’s why I try to apply as Homestay Tutor ESL.


I have been work as Homestay Tutor ESL for three years. I work in other company but its too low salary that I recieved monthly. That’s why I find another Online learning school through internet. Then I found Ontue. Now I was around 1 year in this company. I satisfy in my financial income here in Ontue than to the other company.
And in Ontue they pay their Homestay Tutor ESL 2x a month.

Why i Choose Ontue for being Homestay Tutor ESL ?

I choose Ontue because I can earn money in a minimal hours of work only. Just like before in I was earn around 39,330 on this year in the month of February by average teaching of 5.4 hours per day.
Imagine that I earn more a lot of money than the other employees in short a period of time daily.


Strategy I use as Homestay Tutor ESL

It’s very helpful that I use my psychologist skill in my teaching job because Physiology education is focus in the brain in terms of human personality and behavior.

One of my strategy is to behold of each my student regarding on their behavior. There are a lot of certain things of information are so important when getting to know all of my students. It needs to know things like what are their interests, important relationship, cultural background and personalities.

All of these is need to know about to the student at any level of education. Because I can easily adjust myself if what I need to be preferred teaching styles for them as Homestay Tutor ESL.



-Shared blog from Shaira




Comments