Chesie earned 29,000 monthly by average teaching of 4 hours a day


My experienced before i become a Homestay Tutor ESL

Hi I’m Chelsie I am a Homestay Tutor ESL in Ontue.  Before I was worked as an Office Staff in other company in Pampanga.
I leave my recent job. Because I was felt a severe back pain and joint pain.
back pain
Back Pain
Then because of this experienced I’d visit in Hospital then Doctors ask me if what is my daily lifestyle. Then I told him that I am office staff personnel and other personal background.
Then the Doctor answer me if what is the possible cause of my severe Back pain and Joint pain.

He told me that the Back part of our body is the most common vulnerable spot because a lot of stress we put on the Back while we are sitting for a long hour on chair.

Working and sitting 8 hours a day. Can face a higher risk of muscular-skeletal problem and could shave years off your life.

Better to work as Homestay Tutor ESL


Convenient work at home
This is the reason why I resigned in my previous job. I don’t want to take risk my life in working on 8hrs-12hrs a day.

I just like to work in Ontue as a Homestay Tutor ESL and teach for only 4 hours daily and also, I can earn around 29,000 monthlies.  

Homestay Tutor ESL in Ontue is more high paid salary than on my previous job with 14k a month 8hrs -12hrs duty daily.

Homestay Tutor ESL is more productive earning job than others.
Homestay Tutor ESL is more convenient to work because you are only at home.

-Shared story from Homestay Tutor ESL  Chelsie



Comments